- Are you looking for a top quality, long lasting, Lambswool type wash mitt for taking care of your pride and joy?
- This mitt from "Signature Car Care" has been sourced and tested by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts to use - with special consideration being taken for the simple things that often get overlooked, like the size of the glove to ensure it doesn't continually rotate around your hand during use
- The mitt has a lovely deep pile which keeps dirt and grit away from the paint surface, for scratch free cleaning, and has a strong and durable mesh netting on the other side which really helps to remove those stubborn bugs and other contaminants that tend to get stuck in the paintwork
- It incorporates an elasticated cuff to prevent the glove falling off your hand during use. The perfect addition to your car washing kit and car cleaning products. The mitt also comes with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee for total peace of mind on your purchase.
- FREE 76 page comprehensive Detailing Guide available following purchase - simply message SELLER for your e-copy
Details: This Signature Car Care synthetic Lambswool mitt has been designed to provide abrasive free cleaning of your vehicles paintwork, and has much lower surface friction than sponges and chenille type wash mitts. Unlike many natural Lambswool mitts, the pile does not fall out after a few uses, and it is deep enough to ensure that dirt and grit are kept away from the paint surface during cleaning. The mesh netting on the other side really helps to tackle those hard to shift bugs in a non-abrasive fashion Proper car washing techniques should also be employed to ensure no/minimal scratches occur during the washing process 1. Where possible, start by using a low power pressure washer to remove excess dirt from the vehicle 2. Always use the 2 bucket cleaning method to reduce the risk of scratches on the paint surface - 1st bucket containing your wash suds for application to the mitt, 2nd bucket for rinsing the mitt to remove dirt following a pass over the vehicle 3. Start washing from top to bottom of the vehicle, and rinse away suds frequently using fresh water to prevent smearing of the paint surface. Try to avoid washing in direct sunlight 4. Use the nett side of the mitt to help remove bugs and other paint contaminants that are hard to shift 5. When finished washing, dry car thoroughly using either a hand blower or a good quality drying towel designed for this purpose Check out the Extra Large Signature Drying Towel here - https://amzn.to/3aGad0u To prolong the life of the mitt it should be washed thoroughly in warm water following each use, and allowed to dry naturally - DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR TUMBLE DRY
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.7 x 2.1 inches